Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just putting this up here so no one else has to go through nonsense with David. My integra has been sitting in the same spot for over six years because of that guy. Other customers have paid for motors and work to be done by him and they did not get their stuff or a refund and on my stuff he refuses finish the job or give me my engine and other parts back. My car snapped the rods and windowed the block on the dyno when he was tuning it back in 2016. I dropped off my spare engine for him to build since he use to build engines at his shop. I also dropped off pretty much everything needed to build a structurally solid engine except for the timing belt plastic covers which I could put on anytime after assembly. Cp forged pistons, manley pro I beam turbo tuffs, ati street super damper, supertech full valvetrain (dual valve springs, valves, valve guides, valve locks, titanium retainers ect), golden eagle adjustable blue cam gears, oem oil pump, oem water pump, gates racing timing belt, gates thermostat, oem timing tensioner, oem timing tensioner spring, thermal throttle body gasket, hondata thermal intake manifold gasket, oem bottom end and top end gaskets, rotating assembly bearing set, arp head studs, arp main studs, oem oil pickup, moroso oil pan, high flow fuel rail, omni power 3 bar map sensor, skunk 2 pro intake manifold ect. He was supposed to get the cylinder support system block deck insert done and then assemble it. I paid for the css process, the machine work, ect and over six years later and a boat load of excuses and no shows David still refuses to give me my stuff back.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts