Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I have a 1999 integra all my lights such as cluster, hazard, high beam and low beam and blinkers work but my front bumper side markers don’t turn on anymore. They have new fuses for it and all the wiring seems fine dose anyone know how to get them back to stay on when I turn the switch to day running lights or any info on if there is a relay for it or where the relay can be at?

·
Administrator
4,260 Posts
If its a USDM vehicle, then they're not day time running lamps. They're parking lights.

I haven't seen anything about checking the bulb. Have you taken a multimeter to the connector itself to check for voltage on the terminal? Likewise, have you checked for continuity on the ground terminal to the vehicle's chassis?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If its a USDM vehicle, then they're not day time running lamps. They're parking lights.

I haven't seen anything about checking the bulb. Have you taken a multimeter to the connector itself to check for voltage on the terminal? Likewise, have you checked for continuity on the ground terminal to the vehicle's chassis?
Yea I checked it the multimeter on the little socket and it wasn’t getting power and mine were grounded and were working before, so should I make a ground? And re wire everything?

·
Administrator
4,260 Posts
I don't recommend re-wiring anything until the root cause is found. Re-wiring won't fix an issue if the headlight switch is faulty, for example. You said that you replaced the fuses, but do you have power to the fuse? Which # fuse socket in your fuse box did you specifically replace? I assume you checked both fuse blocks, under the hood and under the dash?

A multi-meter and a wiring diagram are your friend here, and you need to start checking for continuity along the path leading to the lights.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't recommend re-wiring anything until the root cause is found. Re-wiring won't fix an issue if the headlight switch is faulty, for example. You said that you replaced the fuses, but do you have power to the fuse? Which # fuse socket in your fuse box did you specifically replace? I assume you checked both fuse blocks, under the hood and under the dash?

A multi-meter and a wiring diagram are your friend here, and you need to start checking for continuity along the path leading to the lights.
Y checked the daytime running light fuse, high and low beam, turn signals but it only work on turn signal but they don’t stay on like they used to

1 - 5 of 5 Posts