Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked around and didn't see a thread on this, but for anyone that doesn't know, Dave's mid-engine Integra is in Sport Compact Car's November issue which has in it the preview of the 10 cars that will be in the Ultimate Street Car Challange.

I'm rootin' Dave on, but he's got some major competition.

It doesn't matter if he finishs first or last, that car is amazing. The attention to detail and overall WOW factor of the car is unmatchable. I'd do anything to be near that car. Kinda inspiring if you ask me.

Cheers Dave!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Tegra17 on Sep/14/07 said:
I looked around and didn't see a thread on this, but for anyone that doesn't know, Dave's mid-engine Integra is in Sport Compact Car's November issue which has in it the preview of the 10 cars that will be in the Ultimate Street Car Challange.

I'm rootin' Dave on, but he's got some major competition.

It doesn't matter if he finishs first or last, that car is amazing. The attention to detail and overall WOW factor of the car is unmatchable. I'd do anything to be near that car. Kinda inspiring if you ask me.

Cheers Dave!

All this infor regarding USCC is posted in Daves Car build thread.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
None-the-less, good post, I haven't checked Dave's thread in a while and would never have known.

This seems like a front page post to me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.