Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I posted this in the "local WA" forum area because obviously it would make sense to have somebody local help me out...
I have heard that a dash swap (in other forums) is pretty straight forward but just takes time.
Is anybody here wanting to help me tackle this project one of these weekends? Beer on me? :)
If you have "dash" experience that would be super awesome.
Other friends have bailed on me so my only other options would be to take things to a shop or have it become a DIY project.
Nobody is obligated to help, just seeing who out there would be willing at some point down the road.
Thanks.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hey Matt I'm willing to hop up there soon and help ya with that. Lemme know when and I'll see what I can do

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ABob95 on Jan/19/08 said:
Hey Matt I'm willing to hop up there soon and help ya with that. Lemme know when and I'll see what I can do
Thanks, I'll keep you posted for sure. Sorry to hear about your car. You'll be back in the game soon, I have no doubts.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Yeah i found a nice looking GSR but the guys is impossible to get a hold of...

The GSR

·
Registered
500 Posts
yeah the only experience I have is when i took out my carpet i unbolted everything but left it in place, moving it only enough to get the carpet out... that and replacing my deck when i got a new one.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^ Well, maybe we'll learn together. I do appreciate the offers, guys. Seriously.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe I'll wait until you are. LOL.
The way it looks, I should wait till summer and have you guys over at my parents place (they have a yard, I have a condo) for a dash swap and a bbq. :) ha.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LsIntegraGsR on Jan/20/08 said:
i've done a ton. Let me know when and where and i'll be there. and DoNT take it to a shop. Its way to easy to pay someone else to do it.
Sweet. I might have to hit you up when the time comes. How long does it take?

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Plus, I sold you headlights. YOU OWE ME BUDDY!
Kidding.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, the TI meet is Sunday. Does anybody (with experience) want to help me do a dash swap on Saturday? I can come to you...I have a condo, you can't work on your car in the parking lot and I have few tools. :)

Let me know either way.

·
Registered
940 Posts
well matt i plan on puttin in new shocks/struts saturday and i wanna throw on some coilovers if i can find em, hit me up tomorrow and maybe i can giv eu a hand. its pretty quick *seeing as i do alot of dash wiring for the stereo stuff*

1 - 20 of 40 Posts