Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I havn't delt with them directly, but I have the same dash kit they sell in the "High Gloss Brushed
Aluminum" color/trim.

I love it, can post pics/details if you want.

·
Registered
116 Posts
ironically, i emailed them today asking about a deal for the inst cluster and dash kit together... group order maybe???

·
Registered
136 Posts
I find that dash kits look a bit ugly .. they tend to stick out way to much and look like an afterthought... IMHO, you should just paint the parts a nice color that does not contrast sharply with the color of your interior to give it a clean look... on my old teggie, I sanded the bumpy plastic parts smooth and put a metalic black paint (Lexus IS300 titanium black paint) on with like 8 layers of clear... looked really nice and only costed me like 40$ and a week without a dash (you will get funny looks from people in SUV's)...

·
Registered
71 Posts
StyleTEG

could you post some pics? i want to see how it looks like on the real teg..thanks

·
Registered
444 Posts
ive seen their kits in 2 different vehicles, one was the light blue carbon fiber in a 95 gsr painted blue very sweet! and the other was in a 94 rs it was regular carbon fiber, also sweet, both fit perfect!

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Hey StyleTEG...what's wrong with your wipers?? How come they're stuck halfway down?

But other than that...the brushed aluminum looks great! I wonder how other colours would look like...

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
lol, I probably turned off my car before they went all the way down. They don't always look that way.

Thanks, I really like how the brushed aluminum looks! I have never felt an ounce of regret.

I am thinking about getting a white "Acura Integra" decal and putting it on the shifter plate under the cup holders. It would be barely noticable, (because it would blend in) but I think it would look really cool once you did notice it.

·
Registered
116 Posts
"thanks for your mail.
"the kit in hi gloss cf is $265.20 (23 piece)
the cluster is $39.
we also have upper defroster vents for $24
so you'd have a 26 piece monster kit.

or we also have 16 piece for $204
but don't buy this one and then try and get the other pieces later - you'll end up paying alot more

free shipping this month"

response from steve there...

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
reply i got from above mentioned Steve

>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Team Integra Admin" <[email protected]>
>To: <[email protected]>
>Sent: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:53:42
>
>For a 1995 Acura Integra SE, Automatic in White
>http://www.torasport.com/Dashkits/acura.htm
>
>I'd like to know the price....
>
>thanks in Advance
>
>
>========================================
>- Stephen
>http://www.team-integra.net
>All Integra.. All the Time
>========================================

thanks for your mail
that kit is $198.00 shipped conus
steve
i wonder why the price diff between the two emails?

·
Registered
116 Posts
?? hey z, i guess your domain name mighta helped...
coulda been color choice...
not sure, but Now i gotta wait on iterior, and fix some body damage, truck backed OVER my ds front:-{

·
Registered
529 Posts
I'm interested in the aluminum. GB time!

·
Registered
655 Posts
I am VERY intrested in buying the aluminum kit (thanks for pics StyleTEG!) I'm sure it will look great in my silver teg.

If you all want to try a GB cool. If not I will order this myself right away and let you all know how the service was. Thanks Z for bringing my attentio to this place.

Oh yea, Style, where was yours from again?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts