Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to take some pictures of my 2k gsr the other day for my photography class, while the sun was setting. would have turned out better if i took them about 15 minutes earlier. but i still think they turned out pretty well. the next pictures i will be taking will tuen out a lot nicer and will be taken from an olympus e-300 8 megapixel digital slr. these pictures however where taken with a 5.0 megapixel sony cybershot.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
last pic = money shot.. be pimpin' if you PS'd the license plate out..

~P2P

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
replica itr lip..looks good alec, should have been earlier y0 i cant wait to get my camera, and maybe wash my car..

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Blurry and dark pics. Set your camera to Manual mode and manually adjust the aperture and shutter speed. Also, using flash at night doesnt look good. Car looks nice but pics need improvement. Take day pics now!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
actually yes the fat fives are my winter wheels....also my track wheels since they have new falekn ziex's on them...

I don't have a manual mode on my camera...it's a sony cybershot...

I am waiting on my 8 megapixel olympus digital slr. then i will mess with shutter speed and other settings.

Thanks for all of the comments everyone

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
damnnnnnnnnnnn son them be some nice ass pics!!
I love the last one , you and ur damn good looking gsr.........wtf making me look bad. O well my turbo is gonna make up for all that crap.
U have the nicest gsr around man, now get that full oem kit!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.