Team Integra Forums banner
881 - 882 of 882 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #881 ·
So, the integra did an interesting thing. One, it is STILL throwing a P0441 code. I bought a new vacuum gauge to complete the testing of the system. Its driving me insane, luckily it stayed off long enough to pass inspections.

The next one is interesting. So, the ABS light has been on in this car since like 2006 or 2007. I can't recall what the specific code was at the moment, but it involved the actual pump itself. When I bought the car back in 2014, the light was still on so I bought a new to me abs pump. Swapped it out, light stayed on. But, now the system was trying pressurize and it was nearly causing accidents randomly. So I pulled the relay so the system would stop trying to pressurize. I decided over the weekend to put the relay back in and pull the code so I know what kind of winter work I have ahead of me this winter. Put the relay back in, and MAGIC. Light goes out, and I now have a functioning ABS system. I love when the car fixes itself, I wish it would do it more often.

·
Premium Member
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #882 ·
Late to updating, but I took the family and the teg to a small cars and coffee in Pittsburgh. I really like these types of events, you get to see a lot of interesting things and meet some cool car people (without worrying about an intersection being taken over LOL). I didnt grab a single picture of my car there, but a few others did. Fair warning, most of these are horrible pictures because I was trying to keep an eye on a 3 and 5 year old.

First, i loved the setup they had for coffee.

My kids thought this truck was awesome, until it started up and sounded like it had a seriously cammed motor and straight pipes. Then they were afraid of it lol.

There were also some really unique rides there.

This was an unexpected gem to see

These two were probably my favorite though:

And the pictures of my car taken by other people at the event

If you zoom in on the last one, you can see Enzo in the back seat starting at the guy taking the photo LOL. I'm not sure how i'm not in this picture, this is just as we were leaving, probably less than a minute before i closed the hood to take off.

881 - 882 of 882 Posts