Team Integra Forums banner

801 - 805 of 805 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #801
Are those pieces discontinued from Honda?
The trim pieces are, and the green clips are, but they are still showing the white clips are available. I can't see any difference between the 2, so i might order enough clips in white for both sides and see what happens. I'm still not 100% sure what the correct way is to remove these pieces, clearly the way i did it is not the correct method lol.

·
Registered
310 Posts
it makes me sad and mad when i see or hear of these cars being neglected, so when i see your work to save her it brings a tear to my eye. a tear of joy and hope. :)

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #804
it makes me sad and mad when i see or hear of these cars being neglected, so when i see your work to save her it brings a tear to my eye. a tear of joy and hope. :)
Thanks! Sometimes I can be too much of a perfectionist, but in the end it will be worth the effort/trouble/headaches lol.

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #805
I'm going to order enough white clips for both sides and see what happens. Not sure what the difference is between the 2 sides, other then green and white coloring. I'm also going to order parts to rebuild my shifter so when I install the new short shifter I can do everything at once.

On another note, what lug nuts does everyone recommend these days for aftermarket wheels? I have black "tuner style" lugs now, and I hate them. The black coating just flakes off, so now i guess they are chrome lug nuts. I'd like to get something where the coating won't flake off during their first use.

801 - 805 of 805 Posts