Team Integra Forums banner

741 - 749 of 749 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
And my S2000 retrofit in a box. Hopefully I will start figuring out the mounting points on the bracket, then it will be all re-assembly after that.
Oh man! Please be detailed on the retrofit, bc I haven't found any good detailed sources for it anymore. I really want to do some too.

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #742
Right before photobucket went stupid, i saved all of the s2000 retrofit DIYs as a pdf, so i could send them your way if you want. Just lemme know. Im basically following a couple of them for various stages, and following a lot of information from hidplanet. Also referencing the e55 retrofit that was in the articles here before. I'll still post pictures of mine of course lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
Right before photobucket went stupid, i saved all of the s2000 retrofit DIYs as a pdf, so i could send them your way if you want. Just lemme know. Im basically following a couple of them for various stages, and following a lot of information from hidplanet. Also referencing the e55 retrofit that was in the articles here before. I'll still post pictures of mine of course lol
Heck yea! I'll send you my email on a pm.

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #744
A couple of other short tasks completed this weekend. Finished re-wiring the aftermarket alarm i had installed on the car YEARSSSS ago. Just need to tuck up the wiring and re-mount the brain box so that i can finsih up installing the lower dash panels. Also finished wiring up my 2 kill switches, one for fuel and one for ignition.

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #746 (Edited)
This past weekends work included re-running the wires for some accessories i have in the center console, reinstalled most of the center console (hanging up on the passenger side for some reason), bled the brakes since replacing the RF brake line, and started my HID retrofit. I think i messed up the drilling of the housing on the one bolt, but this is my first retrofit ever so messing up is expected. I think it should be fine though once i get everything mounted, secured, and leveled out. Hopefully i can work on leveling out the projectors this week with some free time after work, if i get some free time.

You can see one of the bolts is a tad skewed here.

And here.

·
Super Moderator
14,167 Posts
links seem to work for me.

·
Premium Member
2,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #749
The skew only affected things a tad. got it to work out though, i need to go back through a double check the levelness of the first projector i installed, then i should be good to trim the extra length on the bolts and put back in the housing.

Also, went to the upull yard because i got a notification of an integra. I thought sweet, i'll see if it has 2 door seat rails. Well, it did not, as it was a sedan...and the seats were gone anyways. I was very close to taking this deck lid though...

The price was more than what i wanted to spend though. I only brought enough tools for the seat rails as i didnt think i would want anything else. One of the nuts from the spoiler was rounded off so i couldnt remove the wing to see if the lid was rusted. If i bought the spoiler, i would take the entire lid so i don't have to drill any holes and run the risk of screwing things up. But, they were going to charge me for everything attached to the lid. the spoiler was separate, so were the tail lights, it was going to be over $100. The other thing that stopped me from taking this home was most of the hardware kit was junk, including the gaskets on the underside of the spoiler. Of course, its all discontinued from Honda. So, what does one do if they want to install one of these nowadays?

If they do a 50% off weekend anytime soon, i'll go back and see if they still have it. I'll take a risk at 40 or 50, but not 100.

741 - 749 of 749 Posts