Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,526 Posts
hair dryer on HIGH. or you could just scrape it off with a credit card or some kind of laminated card, that is if you don't care about it getting ruined since your getting new ones anyway.

· Registered
170 Posts
razor blade.........

· Registered
633 Posts
I installed my decal slanted so it's "JDM".

· Registered
1,223 Posts
Hakamoto on Apr/22/04 said:
Adam, use a blow dryer. If not I have a heat gun at the house. It's kind of defective, but it gets the job done.
Darrin do you have a sander? Im gonna wait to paint the sideskirts until I order my lip, then do them together. So yeah its project time in a few weeks, what do you have planned for your Teg? Ever get your lip in?

· Registered
990 Posts
my buddy used to work at a dealership and when new cars come in the clean the windows off with razor blades it getts all of the factrory glue and stuff off

· Registered
2,587 Posts
If you're getting rid of the decal, razorblade works great. My dad got some of this chemical stuff (not really sure what its called), but it got rid of all the decals that were on my windows with ease.

If you want to save the decal......well I cant help you there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.