Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am a dummy.. I just got my decal in today... Thought it was straight when I was doing it from the side of my car.. Turns out its cricked..!!! AHH!! I guess I cant take it off now!

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
hair dryer on HIGH. or you could just scrape it off with a credit card or some kind of laminated card, that is if you don't care about it getting ruined since your getting new ones anyway.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
yeah I have some glu b gone for the residue it leaves. Also using Klasse AIO is a great way to clean your windows incase you never tried it!
Hmm I may try the hair dryer thing...

·
Registered
427 Posts
razor blade.........

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
ahh..u guys r doin it the hard way to remove.. if the decal is on glass..jus peel it off with your fingers.. then to remove the residue jus spray break cleaner onto a terry clothe and whipe..

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
lol this thread is two years old, I dont think he cares about his spelling. I just brought this up from a search I ran on trying to remove the decal...

Ok Ill try something thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I installed my decal slanted so it's "JDM".

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hakamoto on Apr/22/04 said:
Adam, use a blow dryer. If not I have a heat gun at the house. It's kind of defective, but it gets the job done.
Darrin do you have a sander? Im gonna wait to paint the sideskirts until I order my lip, then do them together. So yeah its project time in a few weeks, what do you have planned for your Teg? Ever get your lip in?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
my buddy used to work at a dealership and when new cars come in the clean the windows off with razor blades it getts all of the factrory glue and stuff off

·
Registered
94 Posts
i got my decal about a week ago, now theres a new one. screw that. im not channging it. it sounds like a pain, and would be a waste of money

·
Registered
151 Posts
Heat it up and it should come off but it wont be easy. You might even want to have a friend help you one heat it up and the other try to pull it off.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
If you're getting rid of the decal, razorblade works great. My dad got some of this chemical stuff (not really sure what its called), but it got rid of all the decals that were on my windows with ease.

If you want to save the decal......well I cant help you there.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts