Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jwong, what do you mean CP the link?

I dunno, both of those are supposed to be the same color, but those wedges are so damn blue!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Its because of the wattage in the bulb and what the car can handle. My car has the same exact problem. I have those bulbs. Theres nothing we can do about it. But even tho its all messed up looking. I still like them a lot

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol, I sent PIAA a letter like I was a very concerned, unassuming customer, complaining about the color difference, lol i sent em pics too. God I love to find silly things to do with bandwidth.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
damn those are bright!!!! its like a 3rd pair of headlights!

i'll stick w/ my amber bulbs tho..

·
Registered
243 Posts
i need some of those exactly the way you have them that is much closer than mine are i dont even want to show you mine if you think those are bad. where is the cheapest place to buy them

·
Registered
991 Posts
change the color if you dont like the different shades of white. it looks like your teg is red, put a xexon reb bulb (1156 i think) in there. thats what i did. im the only one in my area like that. i have a had a couple of civic copy it on there car too, doesnt look that good though. whatever you do, enjoy it and make it your car above all else.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I'd like to see em, where did you buy them?

BTW Any red lights on the front of your car is illegal, I'd love to just find some damn wedge bulbs that match the 1157's but its kinda funny since they are both PIAA Xtreme White.. I KILL YOU PIAA!!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
wow...those looks exactly like mine...I cant find any to match either

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok so a PIAA service rep emailed me and told me they are gonna try and find some bulbs that match for me free of charge, I'll post a new pic when I get em.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Diphenhydramine on Jul/25/02 said:
Quote: jwong1268 on Jul/25/02I will post pictures of my corners with the LED's in once I get them in. From what I've seen they are completely white. I got both the 1157 and 194.
Yeah, I'd like to see em, where did you buy them?
BTW Any red lights on the front of your car is illegal, I'd love to just find some damn wedge bulbs that match the 1157's but its kinda funny since they are both PIAA Xtreme White.. I KILL YOU PIAA!!!
[/quote] I just ordered the 194's from eBay
HERE, it's dutch auction so there are plenty to go around. They are selling for $11.99 + $2.00 Shipping & $1.00 Additional Shipping Per Extra Set. The $11.99 gets you one pair & is not a price for each. The bulbs have 4 LED's on them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts