Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! New to the fourm, if this is the incorrect location please correct me.

I recently purchased a DA9 Integra. It came with the JDM one piece headlights. Upon removing them, I see there are no bulbs in there! All the harnesses are there, however. It previously had an HID kit in there that has been removed. I've searched and searched and no where can I find all the proper bulb types for the ONE PIECE DA9 headlights. I know the main bulbs are H4H, and I've sourced some Nokya's on eBay. Other than that, I cannot find anything.

As a side question, can I run 55\65 watt bulbs for the fog lights? I would like to have bright yellow\orange lights for the occasion poor weather conditions.

To clarify, I need the bulb types for: fog lights, corner light, and indicator. I also have some bulbs down below the headlights, in the bumper. Orange lenses. As far as I know, you can only have indicator or corner position lights on the one piece headlights.

I will take pictures of everything when I get back home, to make it more clear what I'm talking about.

As a side note, the previous previous owner said it was "true JDM". Not sure what precisely that means, but apparently it has JDM tail lights too, and the VIN is etched into the windows.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Thank you, that's great information; good write up. Problem is, that's for USDM models. The issue I am having is that I have a JDM model, and cannot find the correct bulbs. The bulbs are different from USDM to JDM; at least the main headlights are.
You sure you can’t use the same turn signals? I used USDM bulbs on my Type R conversion headlights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts