Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello...
I own an automatic 1992 integra da7 zxi which is right hand drive with 1.6 sohc zc injection engine (130000km - 81000miles)
The car is in excellent condition interior-exterior super clean with its original sun virors, access mats, madguards.
Ac/ heater work perfectly power folding mirrors, sunroof, new tires/brakes etc...
So I've been said that in the US is pretty rare and unheard off and is highly priced
I am from Cyprus and i would appreciate if anyone could tell me how much it could be sold in the US market and the shipping cost from cyprus to the state

Thank you in advance !!!

·
Administrator
3,774 Posts
Unfortunately, nobody is really going to know. Those vehicles aren't really "rare" in the US. I will say that the US never saw a SOHC engine in any Integra. Value of something like this is really dependent on how much the seller is wanting to sell, and how badly the potential buyer wants it.

Shipping costs will vary. Our costs would be completely different from yours. In addition, there would be additional fees at the border through US Customs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts