Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next Level Motoring would like to invite TI members to join us for the D1 Grand Prix on February 28th in Irwindale, CA (Near Los Angeles).

For those who don't know, D1 is the hugest Drifting event in the US - & it only comes once a year. This years event will feature more than two dozen professional drifters - Competitor Roster

The gates open @ 8AM and last years event sold out with a crowd of over 10,000 so plan on getting there early!

Heres the plan
We will be meeting at 7-7:45AM at Krispy Kreme in Puente Hills. Irwindale speedway is about 20min from there, so we'll plan on taking off around 7:45AM to head for D1. If people want to carpool to save on parking, we can leave a few cars there at the mall. We will have $5 off coupons so entry will only be $25.

Anyways, the event should be awesome - the Next Level Motoring Scion xB will be entered in the carshow and we'll be providing snacks & drinks.

Thanks, and we definately look forward to meeting more TI members!
More event Info

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
95integraLS on Feb/09/04 said:
Yea, i'm going, but im heading out there from the bay area. You think you can donate my friends and me the $5 coupon?! =)
Sure - if you or anyone needs a discount just let us knowand I'll do my best to get coupons out to u guys.

If you can't meet up before the show, look for the Next Level Motoring Scion xB in the car show - We'd like to meet up with all the TI members.

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
why does everything seem to happen on the other side of the world

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.