Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here is my dilema. I have a 94 rs 200,XXX miles. I have changed 1 spark plug for the 3 time in less than a month. When i take it out is cracked. I took my car to a mechanic and he told me I had to change my cylinder head gasket.

i dont think is the head gasket, but my question is. What would be the symptoms of a bad head gasket, and do you guys think that would be whats causing my spark plug to go bad???

thanks,
R

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Does your car blow any smoke? Coolant burns white so if you are blowing white smoke out your tail pipe that would indicate a bad head gasket.

Also when coolant mixes with oil it makes it kinda milky looking.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
havent done a valve job, no bubble from radiator either, If the plug didnt have contact with piston, wouldnt it run weird, like if it was running with only 3 cylinders?

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Rogeiro on Feb/14/06 said:
havent done a valve job, no bubble from radiator either, If the plug didnt have contact with piston, wouldnt it run weird, like if it was running with only 3 cylinders?
You would have to have a leakdown tester to perform that test to see if bubbles were coming from the radiator.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.