Team Integra Forums banner
21 - 40 of 61 Posts

· Registered
234 Posts
Just a question - how much does the JDM front end conversion cost?

· Registered
481 Posts
yo man , all i gotta say is straight jdm style u got goin on, i love it man, keep it up and dotn let those trix hate on u cuz the carbon fiber hood, thats what makes the car beside the itr headlights and the oem side skirts and the rims, not sure if the spoon but look it, didnt read to see what kind sorry, wish more tegs looked that clean

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Just a question - how much does the JDM front end conversion cost?

500 headlights non HID;(
300 hood
180 side fenders
120 front bumper with lip
200 radiator support
=1300 total for the parts

I had a deal at my friend's shop. But this was year ago, So I think the price should be cheaper now.

Very sweet ride man. Just curious, how much of a pain in the A$$ is it messing with that steering wheel and the air bag?

It seem very eazy, I had my friend at OverRev installed it for me. Took him about 15 mins.

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
tony4311
very nice. do those same chicks first ask whats wrong with your hood? those are oem skirts right?

Naw its the mostly the Rims, they say it looks like an Oreo.. Yup OEM side and back.. Got them Thanks to TI on Buy/Sell/Trade.

· Registered
234 Posts
Where would I look to find the parts? I really want to do it before I go turbo - speaking of which...what front lips will fit once the conversion has been done?

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
pawt

Local import shops around your area should have them. Just make sure you get it around $1300 and no higher.BTW my kit is fiberglass, thats why it's was so cheap. As for the lips, theres mugen, spoon, or the JDM one like mine. But I'm pretty sure theres more.

· Registered
187 Posts
god damn hahaha i love your car dude especially the front end conversion man im loving it hahaha how fast is that thing??? i bet u its hella fast huh gotta put some pics of your engine and get an exhaust but other then that god damn very nice and very clean!

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
JDMInteg18 on 07/June/2002 said:
god damn hahaha i love your car dude especially the front end conversion man im loving it hahaha how fast is that thing??? i bet u its hella fast huh gotta put some pics of your engine and get an exhaust but other then that god damn very nice and very clean!
Naw dude, sorry but its all looks "stock gsr" ; /.. I was planning to turbo it, but I didn’t want to waste more money, since I’m getting a new ride..

How well will the fiberglass bumper hold up compared to the OEM urethane bumper? Would it be like a body kit? cause I hear those crack and chip real easily.

Yes, the fiberglass bumper would crack and chip easily if you hit something. Especial if your car is lowered. My solution, "buy the JDM urethane lip" so it would take the beating and not the fiberglass bumper. That's what I did and I haven't had a single problem yet.

· Registered
3,256 Posts
NEEEEEEEEED MoNEYYYY!!!! arrrrrgh!

Anybody wanna lend me a few grand to do that to my car?

I'm lovin the jdm style man. Your car is DAMN SEXY (altho, the tails have got to go sorry). Thats the only way to go. and i believe the type of girls who don't like that look are the same ones who think the jeep liberty's look "cute" <gag>

i'm goin to japan this summer, and i plan on taking pleanty o pix. i'll be in jdm heaven! woot woot!

· Registered
1,740 Posts
cute semi-jdm tegger.. a radar detector(speed racer).. no sidemarkers.. rotas..
lookin good.. i've actually been hearing that rota is going to make flat black rotas(no gloss).. the car is a lil too black and white for my taste(yea but i live in purple land).. so to fix it you'll need some black recaros & green takata seatbelts(to match the teins of course!)

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
cute semi-jdm tegger... Thanks for the cute name ;D... I'm gonna use it for my title.
As for updates. Finaly got my 98+ taillights. As for the sidemarkers and recaro seats... still looking to find them for a decent price.

· Registered
3,256 Posts
hey LAzyskoOLbOyz... i just realized... you mentioned OverRev. My friend Mike knows those guys. I think he does a little work over there too. Do you know him? He's got an s2000 with anodized rims and he ordered in a few spoon parts for his car recently. He let me drive that s2000... maaaaaan that car is sweet. Anyways. Yeah, I was planning on going to check out OverRev sometime soon.
Anyways, sweet car man, thats my kinda style. Keep it up. I gotta get me one of them JDM front ends and some tien coilovers.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.