Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where, what and how do you get custom piping done, i have done my research and got everything planed out and every, my only thought is how to get my piping done?

·
Registered
125 Posts
There is a kit you can buy i believe that comes with all the piping and bends you need for your intercooler/turbo piping. You just have to get it cut to your car's specifications. It comes w/clamps and connectors for the piping too. My friend knows the website, i will try and get it from him soon and then post it for you.

·
Registered
105 Posts
im getting my turbo stuff piece by piece from
www.turbo-performance.com i was surprised to find out how cheap the piping actually is. for the turbo to intake manifold pipe its only like 91 bucks, i think ic piping is like 2-300 bucks. checkk out the site then call them, ive been dealing with damon- tell him eric hood sent you. they have been in biz for like 28 years or someting crazy like that, custom header, downpipe they know their shiznit. good luck

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
ANother way you could do it is a pain but very nice there are muffler shops that can do mandrel bends-- just call around and ask but the catch is that you have to put everything on the car then tow it to them because you cant drive it without piping --- then they will make the perfect piping with minimal clamps--- then they can also powder coat or chrome dip the piping---
hope this helps

1 - 8 of 8 Posts