Team Integra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone installed a custom switch in their car (like a toggle switch) that they use to turn stuff on? Like maybe neon lights? What are things that you could use them for and does anyone have any pictures of them?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Use them for neons. Sorry no pics. Search the articles. Most people like to put them in the two slots we have(G3 owners) on either side of the e-brake.

·
Super Moderator
25,245 Posts
stephendawafa on Apr/07/04 said:
has anyone installed a custom switch in their car (like a toggle switch) that they use to turn stuff on? Like maybe neon lights? What are things that you could use them for and does anyone have any pictures of them?
Huh? You can use them for anything extra that requires a switch...doesn't that make sense?

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
yeah, this has never bene covered before

few of those posts are long and have lots of pic... exactly what you are asking for

and i wouldnt put switches just for the sake of putting switches (which is what your thread implies) as that doesn't make too good of sense

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i was thinking about getting 4 red led toggle switches and wiring them up and putting them in a custom panel under the stereo where there is just a little open area.. i think I would used them for some LED's I might install in my headlights and bumper lights... has anyone done this? either the LED in the headlights or the panel under the stereo?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.