Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What i want to do is make two sub boxes that fit directly on the back two coners of the trunk an put vinyl on it to match the trunk panels. It would kind look like the box was part of the trunk. Does anybody know how much something like this would cost and would it be hard to make myself. Any tips pics or suggestions would help

Thanx

·
Administrator
43,018 Posts
Self Difficulty: extremely high if you have never done fiberglass before (which you'll need to squeeze every square inch of space for the box volume)

Cost of a Shop: impossible to say, there are waaaaaay too many factors driving the price, which could run $300 up to $1500 depending on how fancy, what quality, etc

·
Registered
207 Posts
Z up posted some pics on here one day with what he wants and a step by step procedure to do it.... It was under you sub options or something I bookmarked it but now i can't find it.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Yah to do that by yourself u have to know how to lay fiberglass and know what you are doing. Dont go try it without some guidance cause you will just waste alot of money on materials. Me and a friend are building a custom enclosure for the integra that if we can template we intend to sell. Ill be taking pictures of how to do it when we get started.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts