Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when i bought my teg it had these seats in them i thought they were normal stock ones but i have never seen any other teg with the "Integra GSR" on their seats so do you think the owner before me just got it stitched on them?

·
Registered
10,778 Posts
now sell them and get stock ones....those seats scream STEAL ME!!!

also if you notice the passenger side embroidery is off center

I dont know about you but that would bug the ever living hell out of me.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
the lack of a hyphen in GS-R bothers me as much as the bright yerrow and the steal-me sign. i kept the VTEC badge off my GS-R for that reason... sigh

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ya i want to get rid of them... don't like people know it's a gs-r

·
Registered
597 Posts
Better^ but the rear driver side is also horizontally crooked.....

·
Registered
597 Posts
I see that you have the same speaker problem I do.... too big for the cover + too lazy to fix it = no cover, no problem :D

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ArcherHoyt on Oct/11/07 said:
I see that you have the same speaker problem I do.... too big for the cover + too lazy to fix it = no cover, no problem :D
Actually it's not that the speakers are to big for the covers it's that the covers rattle when volume is to loud :) so i took them off i'm thinking of putting a thin strip of velcro around the rim to see if that will fix it

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
i think it pretty cool... I have seen worse with stock seats, i.e. a dealer ship sold my friends brother a car with Type-R stitched in the seats as a one off dealer option...lol...yep those are stock seats but after market stitching in them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.