Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up all? I decided to redo my trunk this winter and I'm selling the hatch piece that we made. The hatch is from a 2001 GSR. I'm looking for $400 including shipping for it and it does include the TVs. The tvs were 170 a piece when i bought them new. The cost of the labor and supplies puts the original cost about 700. I babied this piece to death so there is no damage what so ever. To make it work you need a power source and some type of player (ie. ps2, dvd player, or in dash tv). Any stereo shop with a brain can hook this thing up. Its a perfect customization piece for any trunk as you can see from my set up.

·
Registered
874 Posts
DAMN! thats insane...nice work, and i hope it sells quick.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Well it is a good idea for show I guess, but what good would it be unless you where standing at the back of your car or something of the sort ?

It is something I have never seen, props for the idea but its not really practical.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The hatch piece is a modified stock one. Made the frame right on the back of the hatch, then fiberglassed and sanded a little, then padded and wrapped....Its practical if your trying to blow peoples minds and win some trophies...haha. People say damn never seen that done before. Thanks for the props.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I lowered the price to $375...I would like to keep it to the members of Team Integra b/c at least I know it will be used on another teg. If your interested message me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im lowering the price again....$325 or B.O . I just can't believe I'm having a hard time selling this piece.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Alright everyone.....Im not sure why this piece is something that alot of people show interest but no one wants......but I do need to get rid of it.$200 takes the whole thing and that includes the TVs. Its pretty much 30 dollars shipped anywhere, or I can meet someone at the pallisades mall or poughkeepsie galleria. This piece is a steal at this price.....

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Any respected custom stereo shop would have the know how to put the system together. Its not as hard to do as everyone thinks it is....

1 - 20 of 30 Posts