Team Integra Forums banner

Current Deals on Dunlap Direzza Sport Z1

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  sgtmillhouse648 
#1 ·
Tirerack.com currently as a $50 off rebate when you purchase a set of 4 Dunlop tires. If you are in the market for a set of extreme summer performance tires these are an excellent choice. They perform with tires like Falken Azenis 615, Bridgestone Potenza RE-11, Khumo XS, and Yokohama Advan AD08. You can read tirerack's comparison of these tires here.

Offer valid February 13, 2010 through April 17, 2010

195/55/15: $89/tire
205/50/15: $107/tire
*Currently there are no 16'' options that will work well on our cars

Link

See less See more
#4 ·
2kdc2 on Feb/18/10 said:
This is what I currently have on the car. Good set of tires and works surprisingly well on wet too.

All the reviews I have read for these tires in the wet have been very complimentary.

Quote: andrew_j on Feb/18/10 Ryan - The team-integra tire discount finder master.
I'm just trying to help everyone find the deals. Who likes to pay retail?

#8 ·
In my opinion this is the best max performance street tire of this type for summer daily driving with its good wear and rain characteristics. It is one of the top tires for autocross in SCCA ST classes, and is also great for track events as it can handle some heat and not get slippery.

The 205/50-15 is new and hard to find still. It's a much better option for Integras than the old 195/55-15.
Tirerack has some, Discounttiredirect.com says they aren't available yet. When DTD has them in stock they'll be a great deal.. free shipping + $50/rebate.
link to discounttiredirect.com Z1 available sizes

#9 ·
Great find Ryan! I've heard these are great in teh wet compared to others. The only complaint I can say about them is that a friend who runs a set on his DC5 has been able to delaminate 2 pairs without a problem autoxing in the dry...just something to watch out for!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.