Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Bee18c1 on Oct/01/07 said:
Quote: 96teggy088 on Oct/01/07the big square like squash ones ? i put mine up in front of my clock. I love the squash smell its the best ever

x2
x3

i put mine under the e brake

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
shimmy1122 on Oct/01/07 said:
i took my ashtray out and put mine there. fits perfectly.
i never thought about that but that sounds like a good place to put it

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yeah squash is the best but there is another one called crystal it smells pretty good. But I used double stick tape and put it under the CD player in the empty din.

·
Registered
982 Posts
i placed it where the centerconsol meets the armrest...where the ebrake lays down...when you disengage it. Hope you know what i mean..reason why i left there is because i didnt want to double-side tape my dash =p.

·
Registered
27 Posts
tangINHISgsr on Oct/01/07 said:
Quote: sober153 on Oct/01/07I got it too, i put in front of the clock also. one thing, they dont seem to last that long.

really? it is because u open it up all the way? mines only 1/3 open
Well I think Im going to get a refill and open it 1/3 of the way like you

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
sober153 on Oct/01/07 said:
Quote: tangINHISgsr on Oct/01/07Quote: sober153 on Oct/01/07I got it too, i put in front of the clock also. one thing, they dont seem to last that long.
really? it is because u open it up all the way? mines only 1/3 open

Well I think Im going to get a refill and open it 1/3 of the way like you

yeah i only barely open it, it last longer and also it can be a bit strong if u WOT it.. haha.. well u know what i mean.. mine usually last a couple months

·
Registered
250 Posts
mine lasts like a week just because its so hot in AZ and anything in my car gets baked when parked.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.