14,193 Posts
Looking good Dj

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
integrapunk67 on Mar/30/04 said:
nice pic, reminds me of Alvin's car...

hahaha...John, mine and his are like twins, jsut not identical

Quote: DJGibb on Mar/30/04 Ironically enough Alvin has my old W-Type lip and rear bumper. haha! :)
lol yeah i do and the lip is getting a repaint. Damien if you didn't know I got into a car accident, a street racer hit my bumper/rim/drivers fender/drivers door and all that are getting replaced
this was last friday and this friday she'll be out of the shop.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jesus, how did that happen? You werent racing where you? I still have your phone number Ill call you up and ***** you out if you were racing! :(

Anyhow. The rear Azect lip is being sent back to Aerotrends.com because they wont cover all the damage from the shipping incident. Cost me $130 to repair lip they are offering $45.

I was like whatever, shipping it back to them and they are sending me out the Azect side skirts as replacements. Atleast this way it gives me time to get my rear bumper repainted (yea THOSE cracks :p) and get my new exhaust.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
DJGibb on Mar/31/04 said:
Jesus, how did that happen? You werent racing where you? I still have your phone number Ill call you up and ***** you out if you were racing! :(
No WAY! I'm so anti-streetracing! Those fools were racing (sadly it was a muscle car verses and RSX) and the muscle car changed lane without seeing me and dented up my baby

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I was so close to a Type R I could taste it, however the 3 in my price range turned out to be salvaged.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts