Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I recently noticed that my horn wasn't working. I then proceeded to see if my cruise control would work and that's not working either. I was wondering if you guys had any ideas on why everything electrical isn't working on my steering wheel. Is there some fuse I need to replace or do you think there's more to it then just a fuse. I also want to mention that I was in a small accident where the guys car shaved the front right side of my bumper, scuffing it up and pushing it in a little. Would this cause the malfuntioning of the cruise control and horn?

·
Administrator
43,014 Posts
heres an easy test for the horn

press the button.. if you hear a "click", then the fuse is good.. if you don't hear the click, check the fuses (which you should have done by now anyways)

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I just tried the horn like you said MorningZ and it looks like the fuse is a-ok. Does anyone else know where I would look to see why my horn isn't working and my cruise isn't either? Any suggestions would be helpful, thanks!

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
did you check the fuse in the engine compartment? or did you check it under the dash?

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure. I followed MorningZ's thing about listening for a click. When I pressed the horn, I heard a click so I'm assuming that the horn's fuse is still functioning. There isn't two fuses for the steering wheel electronics is there?

·
Registered
3,819 Posts
they might be. I know there is 2 clock/radio one under the dash and one in the engine compatment.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I guess I'll check out the manual and see where the steering wheel electronic fuses are located and maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright, I need help figuring this out. I just checked the horn fuse and it isn't blown. So I'm thinking it must be some wire connection that is off connecting the horn button to the actual horn. Where do you guys suggest I start looking first? I read a post that said that the horn is located on the right side of the engine bay behind the fan but I don't see it. Any help would be greatful, thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts