Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was on eBay browsing the for sale integras, and saw a 96 LS with a ver odd lether interior, the seats look like they are almost in a 98+ leather pattern, but different. the wierdest thing were these door panels, i have never seen bunched up leather panlels on an integra...Accords and such, but never a teg. is this a custom job?

·
Registered
3,973 Posts
I do not like that look at all

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
thats gotta be custom...look at the sticthing...especially along the bottom and in the middle...doesnt look very straight to me

·
Registered
798 Posts
i kinda like it.. gives the feeling that your car is a little more expensive.. and i bet the touch is hecka soft. but yea, the craftmenship is horrible.

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Just for your info. Those are not custom. They're OEM. I have a set out at my dad's shop for a 4dr. Also the stiching looks alot better in person. Something is wrong with that picture. Look at the upper part of the door panel. The door panel where the window comes down is wavy also.

ITS STOCKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
The colour is awful....if the person wanted to make it look fancy inside...they should of looked into an expensive car like a Mercedes, or a BMW. Personally, thats the last look that i would choose if i was changing my interior....but then again, just my 2 cents...

93-TeG

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
93-TeG on Feb/25/04 said:
The colour is awful....if the person wanted to make it look fancy inside...they should of looked into an expensive car like a Mercedes, or a BMW. Personally, thats the last look that i would choose if i was changing my interior....but then again, just my 2 cents...

93-TeG
Did you even read my post?

·
Registered
218 Posts
yeah its stock and the black ones look hella better (i know cause they're sitting in my basement waiting to be put on)--the softest leather ive ever felt goes in almost an inch when you push it with your finger

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
where do you get those??? I was looking to do that this summer, but i was planning on doing the entire vinyl area in leather........
ryan

·
Registered
218 Posts
i ran across them on ebay i think i got them for like 30 bux cause the pic was so bad

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
WOW Annie thats badass. I think im gonna go for that style now in black. Also why does yours look blue?

I have a set for a 4dr in brown tan. Came out of a 94RS that my dad bought for $300 bucks. Exterior was crashed all over. I stripped the crap out of it but most of the exterior and suspension was damaged.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts