Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well.. driving home up chrenshaw a red eclipse swerves in front of me i guess he was racing some one and caused me to swerve outta control and crash.. it really sucks cuz everytime i think im done with my car..it pulls me right back in ..
here is the link..
LINK!

·
The Enforcer!
5,803 Posts
damn that suxs
hope everything goes well

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
damnnnn that whole gorgeous, original front end! im sorri! hopefully the eclipse's insurance is goign to pay for everything right? good luck in gettin the teggie fixed, that musta hurt to see it like that!, and all cuz of someone's dumb decision and driving skills. =/
*~*Ash*~*

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
well... good thing too.. at least your car can't eat me no more!!
hahhaa.. just kidding dude! man that really sucks!! dude... if you need anything let me know man! i know me and a few homies here would be glad to help you if you need anything... man... hope everything works out for you...

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea..im fine.my friend jose's arm got a pinched nerve or so..so he was in alot of pain.. the eclipse didnt even stop.. and what really pisses me off, is that the cop just assumes i was racing cuz he sees a rice rocket.... im telling him an eclipse cut me off causing me to crash, and he is like "so you were racing this eclipse and he cut you off?" and im like no you f**k face..lol.. anyways.. man.. both wheels on the passenger side are all bent and the rotors are broken..the rear quarter panel is bent not allowing the hatch to close completely.. and the axles are broken.. i just hope my insurance doesnt go up alot..

·
Registered
833 Posts
Damn sorry to hear about the shark man , hope everything works out ok for you and you get your predator... whoops I mean teg back.

·
Registered
283 Posts
that sucks...i would of probably just kept going and let the eclipse swirve or even if it comes down to it, head to head almost
at least it wont be ur fault and he'll be paying for all the bills. Or maybe im just crazy.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Sorry to hear man. Hope everything gets fixed...and back up. Whats the plan for right now? Also, let us know when everythings back to spec. Take care...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.