Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spun out and hit a rock and the engine moved to the side and the timing belt is hitting the body of the car. What kind of place can i take it to so they can move it?

·
Registered
708 Posts
LOL, can we get some pics. I have to see this. Hate to be the first to say it but there is a posibility you car it totaled. How big was this "rock"???

·
Registered
565 Posts
hmmm....well i recently was in a crash and hit a guardrail and it screwed up the front drivers side fender, bumper, and hood and the power-steering....that got quoted at $5k and i dont think there was any chassis work done....i just hope u have insurance

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
A very reputable shop that can do laser alignment. There's one across Honda Heaven in San Jose that does this kind of work.

·
Registered
14 Posts
your frame is bent or could be your subframe
go to a body shop and put your car on a machine
like a wheel aligment but this machine laser measures you unibody aka body frame and they will tell you whay is the problem

·
Registered
261 Posts
Is that an aftermarket horn behind the window fluid? What was wrong with the OEM one?

I'm going to wire up an oooga horn in mine one of these days. Going to have to clean all the crap from my busted p/s system though. I'm jealous of yours.

http://www.geocities.com/maxxxpower420/pics/blackack/****edps.jpg

Probably should clean out that leaf, considering fall was a few months ago

·
Registered
337 Posts
urbanracer1776 on Feb/22/06 said:
your frame is bent or could be your subframe
go to a body shop and put your car on a machine
like a wheel aligment but this machine laser measures you unibody aka body frame and they will tell you whay is the problem
integras dont have a subframe. its a full unibody

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.