Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the best way to remove stuck on sh*t to my wheels. I used some sort of eagle one wheel cleaner and all it did was leave yellow lines that ran down it on them. I can't get the crap off with anything. The wheels are ADR DTM whites so I don't want to scratch the paint or anything.
What's the best way to get this stuff off?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
similar problem, i have some wd40 or pb blaster that ran down the rim from trying to get the rusty bolts off the wheels. Would that wheel bleach hurt a silver rim? I might have to try the simple green again, we have tons of that crap at home. My mom loves it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It was a wheel cleaner, it must have ran down and I didn't get it off quick enough i guess.
Simple green the best you think?

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
What exactly did you use? It sounds like you have stained the rims. Certian products are very bad for certian rims. Of course, it is possible that you sprayed more than just the rim and it is crud from the tire dripping down to stain the rim. That happens. Cleaning them can be hard. If it is a chemical stain then it could be permenant. I need to know exactly what product you used and exactly how you used it. Then I'll know what has been done.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I need to know what kind of wheel cleaner and how you applied it. Did you just spray it on and walk away? Were those the instructions on the bottle? Do you still have the product?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i still have the product, but not with me, its at my parents house. I sprayed it on and let it sit for a while, thats what the instructions told me to do.
Im pretty sure it was eagle one in a clear bottle and it came with a long wheel brush. It was foam that looked like a christmas tree and a yellow handle.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts