Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
craigslist.org

does everyone know about this site? (sorry if it's a repost)

it's free....an awesome resource. classified ads, from cars (and accessories), to couches. there's job classifieds, and apartments for rent, and local events...etc.

it's based out of the SF bay area...but there's different sections for every major city.

·
Registered
160 Posts
yupp i look on craig's list everyday. almost as much as i TI. thats where i found the ad for my integra. you can also find lots of stuff for integra's that people are parting out. very good resource. check it out everyone.

anyone else know of any other websites that could be useful to all of us on TI? share.........

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
I post there too! Found my PS2 there and other things as well.

FYI: some/most of the parts being sold there though are stolen. I went to meet up with some guy at his house, and his garage was filled with engines: type r, b20, and other things for integras and civics. His backyard had parts too. Not a dealer or someone that works at a junkyard.

Oh yeah, if anybody from the Bay Area finds some Mugen MF8 ( ROTA Circuit 8) in Bronze color --these are the real ones by the way, please PM me. My friends 00 Civic Hatchback was stolen last night at around 8pm in the parking lot of the movie theathres at Great Mall. A lot of cars have been stolen there (mostly civics). Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.