Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting my hood replaced on my g3 (original got quite a dent from a recent accident). I planned on just getting a regular factory hood. Unfortunately, the shop doing the repair isn't able to get a factory hood for quite a while. He is able to get a steel cowl induction hood. I've looked online, but can't find any pics of these. Are they OK looking? Can anyone give me a link to a pic. Please note that I am NOT getting this hood for any sort of performance reasons... I just need a hood, and I can get this one faster than the factory.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
go for it if the cowl isnt really really high like a mustang's cowl hood. If you dont like it, you can sell it on TI and use that money to buy a stock one off of this site. It should be fine though.

Or see if instead of the cowl hood, if he can get maybe a carbon fiber one? that way he can save money by not having to paint it.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
If you find a pic of a cowl hood for an integra let me know because I was going to make one awhile ago when I had money to spare

·
Registered
137 Posts
JeRsEyLoon on Mar/11/04 said:
go for it if the cowl isnt really really high like a mustang's cowl hood. If you dont like it, you can sell it on TI and use that money to buy a stock one off of this site. It should be fine though.

Or see if instead of the cowl hood, if he can get maybe a carbon fiber one? that way he can save money by not having to paint it.
yeah, why not use this oportunity to purchase a carbon fiber hood if you have been wanting one? Or, searcho n here for someone selling their stock hood. I'm sure you can find one somewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts