Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a four door gsr and i was wondering how much you all payed for your cars and how many miles were on it? I looked at KBB and for a good conditioned 96 with 75k it was about $9,000. I was wondering what most people acctualy pay for theres or if that was pretty accurate.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
I got mine with 20K on it for about 18K. I got a real smoking deal on it though. I don't know if that was normal. It was high miles for only being a year and a half old but it was in pristine condition.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I paid $8400 for my 94 4dr gsr with 61k that was in good condition. I found it in the local paper by some Arabic doctor's daughter (she was leaving the country soon) and jumped all over it. It started at $8900 and I got it down a little.

·
Registered
9,719 Posts
I got mines 2 years ago for under $10K with JRSC and everything from my brother. He got it a year before for $10,995 + tax & Liscence. It had under 60K miles when he bought it and when I took over it had about 68K miles on it. It now has 91K though.

I get like around 260 miles/tank. The most I ever got was like 320 I think. And I was on cruise most of the time doing like 55mph just to get that.

·
Registered
176 Posts
$6400 last year off original owner(50 y/o lady)with 110k
Now for sale.

·
Registered
663 Posts
mine is a '94. it was bone stock and had only 33,000 miles on it. he was selling it for $13,000 but my mom talked him down to $10,500

·
Registered
542 Posts
94 4door 71k for 7500, stealth gray and no leather, since then i replaced two timing belts and a tranny, clutch and flywheel, 2 axles and a mugen cat back, now the car is done till it dies as far as im conserned

·
Registered
5 Posts
Purchased mine 3 months ago. A 1994 $5900 with 125,000 miles. Came with a cold air AEM intake and Greddy cat-back exhaust that was purchsed 2 months before I got the car. Phantom gray pearl with black interior. I was a little hesitant because of the mileage until I took it for a drive.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got my 94 bone stock with 147K for $2500. Bad clear coat on the roof and trunk, and needs minor brake work. I absolutely love it after driving a stock 91 Civic Si for 6 years.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts