Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
Looks like loads of BS to me,

First they are measuring hp to the crank? So I doubt any of there figures are more than an estimate.

Then they claim a 3hp gain from a fuel controller
5hp from an ignition upgrade
They have a VTEC controler for a non-vtec engine!?
No mention of a highflow cat or testpipe anywhere?
Then have a stage 10 forced induction upgrade that has a turbo kit, after you just bought intake, and headers!?

Kinda funny to look through, but I wouldn't deal with them ;)

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well i was look at the fact that i got I/H/E and i got bad idle ever since i got the new timing belt i was wondering if it was the fuel pressure so i was gonna buy a FPR

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
If you have bad idle after a timing belt change, it is possible they could have installed it improperly causing the timing to be off.

·
Super Moderator
14,185 Posts
man that site makes for a good laugh

·
Registered
57 Posts
How about this nonsense: you spend thousands of dollars on a killer N/A engine only to throw half of it away and switch to FI.

They are counting on gullible import enthusiasts who will piss their pants from excitement after hearing VTEC and NOS in the same sentence. I’m sure there are no such people here on TI.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
That website has been the source of many newbie misconceptions. I honestly wish there was some way to remove it, because it's the most ridiculous piece of crap out there as far as performance advice and why we have to answer the same questions over and over.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts