Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
The only place I know of that does a professional corner balance is a place called mercer spring, but I dont know if they will work on an import,give them a call and let us know.According to the add I saw they should be able to do anything involved with suspenion.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I googled mercer spring.Im guessing thats the only location they have then huh.I'll give them a call tomarrow.Trentons a long ways from here up in the mountains.Thanks a lot though.

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
You can drive from the top of nj to the bottom in 2hrs,so how far is too far to have your car professionally cornerweighted?

Let me runb this by you though,are you comepltly finished modding your cars suspenion,cause if your not then whats the point of getting cornerwiehgted?And do you have coilovers with hight adjustabilty seperate from spring tension?Thats also needed to get cornerwighted properly.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just finished calling the phone number they have listed AND the toll free number.No one picked up.Sent them an e-mail with some questions hoping to get a reply by the end of the day...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.