Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, after 6 1/2 months Its finally back. See, I wrecked my car a while back so I decided to give it a new look. I did the whole 98-01 conversion, I even switched the mirrors out. I had it repainted to the RSX "Desert Silver Metallic" and I bought new badges for it. The only thing Im still waiting on is the Type R spoiler that I bought, the guy said it will be ready this weekend.

BTW: that GSR spoiler is for sell, Im pretty much taking offers at this point.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought some Hella "Angel Eye" fog lights, which I still havnt installed yet. Im still debating on what kit to buy, (honda option or wings west). ANd im gunna get the TEIN Flex suspension kit...

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It cost $2000 for body work and the paint job (it was through a friend, plus my dad had connections on any paint). It took me four months to put it back together and the guy two months to do the work.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I really like the color, and the integra badge!!! Very cool dude!!!

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
very nice paint color.. i would have shaved the side mouldings tho. but i do love that color.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
And i must ask...where did you get the stickers for the "integra" on the rear bumper? Or did you not use stickers?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I agree, the color does look very well and goes great with the car. Get some wheels to finish the look!

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
i love that color! i was thinking about doing mine that color when i repainted my gsr, but it would be too expensive bc i wanted to paint the engine comp and everything so i just stuck w/stock color and just added more pearl.....did they paint the engine comp?

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Nah, I left it black, too much work. I might do it later when I swap out the motor though. Thanks for all of the responses.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts