Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
installing a new aftermarket head unit but i cant' seem to get my lighter and that other peice out there are clips, do you yank it out?try to find clips? or should it just pop out no problem?

PLEASE HELP!!
THANKS

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
you may have taken out the wrongs screws, two of them remove the piece, the one in the middle is only to hold the metal bracket to the console piece.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
well if you got them all, it's hard to say why it's not coming out. I've taken more than my fair share apart and never had any problems. Look inside that slot to see if maybe the wiring harness for the lighter and stuff isn't caught on anything.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I guess your baby isnt as easy to give it up as ours.. lol jk.
You can try removing your center console to give you a better look at the tray from the bottom, maybe something is catching it.

·
Administrator
43,019 Posts
tcrews520294 on Feb/03/06 said:
yeah i read the article
Well, why don't you help others help you by describing more in depth on what your issue is?

There is nothing skipped/not-shown/not-talked about in the article and if its beyond your skill level, i suggestion professional installation

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.