Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I noticed when I first got my car last December that the "lock" for the console is broken. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's #23 here. Basically, it's the piece that locks into place when you put the armrest down. So since mine is broken, it's just loose and moves around while it's down. I was just wondering if this lock is really easily broken and if it will break soon after I replace it. I'd like to have it lock in place, but I'm not about to spend $10 if it's just gonna break in a week. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I just want to know if the lock breaks easily, please don't tell me it's not worth $10 for the console to lock in place properly.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love concise answers. You're my hero.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i dont think the lock breaks easily. it probably broke while somebody was doing something stupid. but its up to u if u think its worth replacing. if u cant stand the movement then go ahead and replace it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.