·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Good job!
I love the red.

·
Banned
12 Posts
Awesome! I really like it as it reminds me of my car, and that I wish I could do the JDM front :/

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Congrats! Your car has always been one to stand out to me on TI, now its official with Car of the month! Great job!
Wow, thanks a lot, its funny because I can list a lot that I dislike about my car and want to change but its cool that it stands out to people.

just wait until i'm done mine :p

for real though his car has been my comp background a couple times.
Good to know my car hasn't just been my background lol, I wish I could get a full respray with body work I look forward to seeing yours when you get it done

Good job!
I love the red.
Thanks, love your car more though, OEM optionals are just a dream to me.

Awesome! I really like it as it reminds me of my car, and that I wish I could do the JDM front :/
Thanks! JDM front is becoming very popular when I got mine there werent too many where I live no I feel I see one at least once a week or so.
I miss my 94-97 front there are so many options on what to make it look "different"

·
Registered
926 Posts
Good to know my car hasn't just been my background lol, I wish I could get a full respray with body work I look forward to seeing yours when you get it done
i just had my jdm front installed yesterday. I still need both 1/4 panels replaced(no bondo crap here) and minor trim pieces etc. they quoted me at exactly $1,000 for body work, paint prep, and full paint job. still haven't decided on a color yet though. Btw when you did your jdm front, are you running front usdm style turn signals or did you leave them as the always on jdm parking lights?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats, wish you kept the 94-97 fron as well :)
all i see these days are type-r fronts :/ not that i have anything against them lol.
Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
i just had my jdm front installed yesterday. I still need both 1/4 panels replaced(no bondo crap here) and minor trim pieces etc. they quoted me at exactly $1,000 for body work, paint prep, and full paint job. still haven't decided on a color yet though. Btw when you did your jdm front, are you running front usdm style turn signals or did you leave them as the always on jdm parking lights?

my sidemarkers stay on all the time I belive
my blinkers only come on when they are blinking
I believe its the "oem" jdm way

Congrats, wish you kept the 94-97 fron as well :)
all i see these days are type-r fronts :/ not that i have anything against them lol.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks

good job meng =) u deserve it

Thanks I voted for you to win this months your racking in the votes so far! good luck

·
Registered
654 Posts
haha thanks man! the competition is tough tho, rotm is really picking up. january poll barely got posted up before the first five entries got posted and filled.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Looks good dude! If all of your parts are "real," i.e., no knock-off stuff, hit me up [email protected]. I'm a freelance writer for Honda Tuning. Thank you.

JT

1 - 19 of 19 Posts