Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently i was in an accident and i ended up replacing just my front bumper. Shortly after i noticed condensation in my passengar side headlight and i thought maybe it was from the accident. I siliconed around the gray plastic and the lens but it still leaked. Ended up replacing both headlights with some new halo headlights but the water condensation came back in the same passenger headlight the 1st time i washed my car. I am really getting tired of taking off my bumper and was wondering where the leak could possibly be coming from.

·
Registered
16,250 Posts
Well the ebay ones are cheap quality. You will have to follow the article on putting them in the oven to open em um up and re-seal them.

Or you can send them back and get your money back.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
u needed to seal the halos... this has been covered many times.. do a search on it man... I have the same problem as U.. i got in an accident like 2 weeks ago and my driver side headlight has water all in it... SOOOO i'm goin with the halos... + they are hella cheaper then OEM ones.... u just need to put clear seal around the housing to have it moisture proof...

Frank

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have searched on here and HT I just thought it might of been something different than the seals around the lights because i resealed my last ones and they still leaked. I guess its just a coincidence that it is the same headlight side that was leaking before which kinda made me think that it wasnt the headlight assembly but something else. I guess ill reseal it and see what happens

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Yea ebay parts are cheap. I got some clear corners off there, resealed them 3x and the one side still gets water in it. It's almost not worth the money you save for the amount of greif you have to go through.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts