Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
I really want that exhaust, but I was wondering if it will fit onto a 96 LS? Get back with me ASAP, because if it does, I'm most likely interested. Thanks

·
Registered
461 Posts
the exaust would have to be modified. i am not shure if you would have to add or take off some length. but a 98-2001 gsr exaust is interchangeable with an ls,gs,rs.

·
Registered
825 Posts
If it is in good condition I will buy it off you tommorrow!!!! Lol. Let me know asap. If you have pics they would be truly appreciated.

·
Registered
461 Posts
the gsr cats are nly diferent in the 94-97's the 98-01's are the same size as the others

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
GSR catback will have to be CUT to fit an LS (94-97 years). Speaking from experiance here, I put a GSR comptech catback on my RS, but I had to have it cut to fit.

·
Registered
461 Posts
yah if it is a gsr from 94-97 it will have to be cut. but when i asked comptech they stated that the 98-01 gsr will fit all models except the 94-97 gsr's. i am not trying to be a d*ck and argue. but i was just researching this when i bought my catback. i couldn't finda any for a 01 gsr and found this out. don't want anybody to be misinformed

i hope i didn't offend anybody by arguing.

comptech compatibility

another one

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Just to educate everyone, the main difference is in the header A-pipe. You should be able to tell from this if you would need to cut or add length to an exhaust from another model.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts