Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so I have my new Pioneer Component Speakers and they sounded absolutely great for a couple of months until today. My drivers side woofer started cutting in and out, but the tweeter was still working fine. So, I figured there must be a problem with the wiring from the crossover to the woofer. The connections were fine and there was what looked like green dust on the woofer connectors. So, I turned on the radio to see if wiggling any wires might do anything and it didn't solve anything. If you lightly tap the woofer though it comes back on for alittle bit and cuts out again until you tap the woofer again. It happen after about 1 hr 30 min drive with the music up a little more than half way. Any ideas what's going on here? The amp isn't to powerful, it has the same RMS output that the speakers are and a lower max that what the speakers can handle.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I geuss they must have gotten wet somehow. Sounds like I need a new set and maybe some new weather stripping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.