Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 95 GSR with only intake, headers, and exhaust. I was looking into buying a jackson racing supercharger, and was wondering who else had one on this site. I know how much the s/c is, but with all of the nessesary upgrades, and installation, about how much would it be? The reason i'm asking is I have enuff money for the s/c, but I don't wanna be screwed when it comes to the installation and needed upgrades. I do not plan on running extremely high psi, as it will be my daily driver. My question again is how much was installation and the upgrades to ur engine needed to SAFELY run the s/c. Thank you

·
Registered
357 Posts
Not to be an ass, but this is kinda beating a dead horse. Plenty have posted about that, so try a search on it. And if you only have intake, headers, and exhaust, you should be getting a high flow cat before you think about doing an sc.

Target

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've searched under many things... supercharger cost, sc cost, and could not find any listings... If you see one can you post the link to it. I tried searching before this post, and could not find anything. Thx

·
Registered
71 Posts
JR in Westminster, CA charges ~$600 for install & dyno runs. You can save some money & have someone else install it. As far as accessories w/ the s/c, click on the "articles" section under supercharger, it will answer most of your questions. You can also go to "Hostboard.com" for FI Integras/Hondas. Hope that helps...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts