Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I totaled my integra back in november, and I just bought an RSX... and well I am kind of dumb founded with it... I haven't learned everything about it like my integra.

So I am just wondering for starters when I am looking for parts what years are compatible. Like in the integra the 94-97 and the 98-01, the parts were very similar.

Neways help would be apprciated it. Also you know how there is a place on here with integra exhaust sounds... we need one for rsx's...I don't like the ones that sound like lawn mowers... haha

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
02-04 everything is the same

05-06 everything is the same

Since you have an 02-04 your pretty much set in that everything that is made for the Type-S will fit your car.

I still have to wait for alot of things.

Go to www.crsx.com for more detailed infor on the RSX.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Everything for the engine is pretty much the same, but you will get different results. For example, AEM had the V2 intake for the 02-04 but not the 05-06 because they weren't happy with the results. It still fit but the output wasn't as good. The only major changes between the 04 and 05 is the front/ rear bumper and headlights/taillights and the suspension is a little different. Other than that it's the same car.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Motor differences between a k20a2 (2002-04) and k20z1 (2005+)

-ITR intake snorkel on z1
-ITR catback on z1
-Variation of the camshafts on the z1...they're not type-R cams since the part numbers differ and they're not type S cams...they're somewhere in between...basically SUPER MILD upgrade in cams which is practically not noticeable at all.

Transmission also recieved a 4.7 final drive vs the 4.4.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another question... :)

Does the a-spec spoiler and the regular oem spoiler have the same bolt pattern (i.e. same matching hole sets... )

I can't decied on which one I like better, so if they have the same size holes it would be a lot easier if I don't like the first one I get.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i'm not sure bout the OEM bolt pattern but the Type R/A-Spec spoiler will fit rite on the marks, u just need to drill it. I forgot the site i order it from but here's the # 716-826-4200, call 'em and ask. Hopefully ur decision is made before u place ur order :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
congrats on the RSX, what yr is it?? the 05-06 seats have more padding then the 02-04s, the gauges are different, the "whole" on the head rests are different

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
integragrl22 on Jan/30/06 said:
Well I totaled my integra back in november, and I just bought an RSX... and well I am kind of dumb founded with it... I haven't learned everything about it like my integra.

So I am just wondering for starters when I am looking for parts what years are compatible. Like in the integra the 94-97 and the 98-01, the parts were very similar.

Neways help would be apprciated it. Also you know how there is a place on here with integra exhaust sounds... we need one for rsx's...I don't like the ones that sound like lawn mowers... haha

Bro I found a great site a while back with lots of info and vids www.customdc5.com

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.