Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Those are awesome angel eye's Mike! Good job. Makes me want to go put angel eye's on my car.

Hmm.. the first thing one of my friend's asked me when he saw my car was "how fast have you gone"? I was like... 75?

·
Registered
67 Posts
how much u pay Me007gold??? u put em in ya self too or paid someone to do it??

·
Super Moderator
14,194 Posts
MorningZ on Mar/01/04 said:
people are typcially confused by my CF hood and ask me all the time "why isn't it painted" lol
same here. "what's wrong with your hood" I'm gonna start telling people I lit it on fire and it's burnt.

·
Registered
535 Posts
WangHungLo on Mar/01/04 said:
I had 2 guys in a Civic pull out a video camera and start video taping me driving on Saturday. HAHA
well when you have a car as unique looking as yours what do you expect!

·
Registered
535 Posts
GSR619SD on Mar/01/04 said:
When I had Honda Emblems, a cop said that's like putting Chevy Emblems on a Cadillac.
he does have a point

sometimes kids at autozone are like "you wanna run it?"
silly kids watch too many movies.

edit: even when its covered in salt people tell me its a beautiful car.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I get compliments, dumb kids trying to race me, shallow girls trying to get up on me, etc. But more than anything else, I get stupid questions from stupid people...

"Is that a GS-R?" / "Is that a VTEC?" / "Is that a Type-
R?" (clueless that it can easily beat either of them on any track)

"What you gots done to dat, foo?" (usually some shady kid who looks like he steals things)

"What's that run at the track?" (implying drag strip; the car is so obviously setup for other forms of racing)

"Yo, you need a camber kit, dude!" (again, clueless that the car is intentionally setup that way for legitimate racing purposes)

"Wanna run 'em?" (usually on a road full of traffic, pedestrians, and cops; I got one idiot to floor it in front of a cop the other night... he got busted, hahahaha)

"Do you want to buy (insert_junk_ricer_part_here) ?"

"Dude, you need (insert_junk_ricer_part_here)"

So, as a result, I tend to drive around with my dark tinted windows rolled up, completely ignoring people who try to talk to me.

·
Registered
801 Posts
My favorite, as quoted from my brother and a saying I hold dear to me: "Hey, look at all those dents! (5 seconds later) Oh, here's one I never saw before"

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hmm no good stories as of yet. The only thing I have is when I was making a spare key at WalMart, some kid behind the counter asked what kinda Acura I had when I handed him the key. I told him it was a GS-R. He asked if I wanted to race... I asked him what he drove. He said he had a Civic... with an intake.

I rolled my eyes and walked away.

·
Registered
4,231 Posts
"it's kute!" - said a beautiful city girl
--->

I was in ChinaTown one night and a bunch of ghetto guys were walking by my car and one of them said "Look homiez! A Type R!!!....dang look at da wing yo, that shizz is tiiiight" haha, I was like near by and couldnt stop myself from laughing

1 - 20 of 77 Posts