Team Integra Forums banner

Colors Colors Colors...

609 views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  Turbo-SC 
#1 ·
I have a 4dr 95 LS.

It's dark green, and I was thinking of doing some visual enhancements, but I'm kinda stuck on what color to use with the dark green...

I was thinking yellow... but I dunno, what do you guys think?

( enhancements like: badges, hoods, rim color, possibly taillight )

#4 ·
Isle Green Pearl is your color. I have a 4dr GSR in that color.

Basically you can do whatever you want to your car because its yours. So if someone says yellow sucks and another says yellow is tight, who are you going to belive?

If you want an idea and everyones opinion that doesnt really matter because you may not like it.

When you say hood, do you mean carbon fiber or a different color? Basically its up to what you like and what colors you want on your teg.

#9 ·
gsrevo on Feb/21/04 said:
i think black/gray/gunmetal would go well.. but then i don't really know what your green looks like.. if its dark green stay with dark colors..
I second this post. CF goes with anything. White works if done correctly without overpowering your car. You would want the white to accent the green not overpower it. But I, personally, would stick to the dark shades too.

- Josh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.