Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, i recently bought indiglo gauges, but it's too much to deal with, they were great at first, but they're not wired to a switched source so they're always on, and now they're rubbing on the needles, so i was fooling around back there and pulled out some of the bulbs on my 98 integra gs, and they just have little blue covers on them to make them white, is it possible to just get different colored covers to make them blue?

·
Registered
833 Posts
Where can U get the covers for the bulbs at I want mine blue,I read the article,But I wanna where I can get the bulbs at or the covers?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just change my bulbs yesterday, what I did was replace the whole bulb(s) with a red 194 bulb(s) that i purchased at Pep boys, and i have also seen them at Walmart.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
you need 3 bulbs i wouldnt recommend buying blue ones from pepboys. i bought their blue bulbs. they looked cool for about a week maybe two then the middle light started turning pink. then the left one and now the right one is starting to turn pink...not sure what caused this. but i am hoping that if i replace them, they wont do it again. i might get around to replacing them one day, i am just toooo lazy right now.

good luck though

here is the link gauges

·
Registered
833 Posts
Thanx

·
Registered
603 Posts
i've done red and orange. i liked the red, but right now the orange is started to bore me. i think i might go with a xenon white one.

·
Registered
2,941 Posts
I replaced mine w/ PIAA led blue bulbs. It is the truest blue I have ever seen. They're also brighter than the stock bulbs. They're a little expensive, though. I bought them at a local racing shop for $20 a pair. Anybody ever taken out the HVAC controls to change those bulbs? Tried once, couldn't get it out.

·
Registered
833 Posts
I bought some blue glass bulbs yesterday and put them in while I was over at bigcooncies and I just went for a drive and they look sweet!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Right now i have RED and i think it is totally sweet. i had orange going on for a while, and they were nice and bright, but when i put red back in, it looked so sweet.

Now i was thinking, how does BLUE look, those high quality ones. i was either thinking of doing that, or using a nice Xenon white bulb.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Hey to those who've put in blue bulbs, doesn't it make the range on the oil temp and gas look purple or something? Beacuse I think there's a red lens over those areas. Does it look funky right there?? Thanks

·
Registered
833 Posts
NO MINE LOOKS FINE ITS JUST AT REDLIEN ITS A LITTLE DARK THERE WITH TEH RED BACKGROUND.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys, i finaly just bought the 194 LED's in blue, and it's soo blue, it's hotness, i recommend the blue or white LEDs

·
Registered
833 Posts
yep the blues are sick!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts