Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a black 4 door with black leather interior.. and i just want some oppenions on what color to go with.. under the hood calipers ect.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
That depends on if you want it to compliment black, or contrast black.

Like most things, anything matches black.
(How retarded it looks is another story... if you say like Cam'Ron decide to paint it "Pepto Bismol Pink") lol

When I get mine, itll be black, CF/Black interior pieces, and dark green on calipers, black/chrome type on any dressings under the hood.. err.. green undercar kit (that would be NEoN for those who call them something else) And some green neon inside...

Those are MY pre-teg ideas as far as colors go.
Mostly cause its my favorite color,... so its something I wouldnt mind looking at all the time, ya know?

Actually I might do the calipers a dark silver sort of color because of the rims I will get... hmm

- Josh

·
Registered
150 Posts
i wouldnt try to stay with a scheme.. kinda tachy to me now days.. id keep the calipers black, polished maybe under ths hood, some bronze wheels on a 4 door would be hot though

·
Registered
10,995 Posts
black and carbon fiber, or silver (aluminum trim)

·
Registered
18 Posts
i got a black rsx w/ black interior, so since the tach and speedometer are red, the dome light is now red and lights up the entire cabin red. Red undercarriage lights too. All the other trim, pedals, shift knob, etc are aluminum/silver color and match well. As for under the hood, i have a polished aluminum IM cover, spark plug cover, and SRI. Black adn aluminum/silver go very well together.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts