Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
sometimes the whole white and crazy bright color thing can seem ricey, ive seen white with bright blue and its a little too bling bling. i ike black and white a lot but its your teg and do what youd like!

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
On the outside, carbon fiber hood and lip look hot, however too much of the black almost makes it look copcarish, I think steve's car is white with the carbon fiber and it looks hot. As far as interior? Its all up to you especially if the color is black on the inside. Ive seen some SWEET things on here done with white and black, Xrtdc (i think thats his screen name the dude with the MONSTER turbo) has a great example of black/white interior that he did mostly by himself. Search under user's rides for ideas because well there are some SICK cars here

·
Registered
404 Posts
go with a 3 color schem like white, black, blue or white, black and red..... do what looks good to you
if you wanna show go bright ........ me im going with a black, blue, chrome look...my car is black

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.