Team Integra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right now i got a custom blue paint job with poo poo brown and tan interior. i cant decide if i should go blue/white interior with white rims or blue and black interior with black, gunmetal or bronze rims? i like either way but i cant decide. Let me hear opinons from you ti guys. thanks.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
i say you go with blue and black interior so it doesn't stand out so much then get some bronze rims. bronze on blue looks nice
and the black interior will make it very sleak inside.. white stands out too much, gives it too much of a soft feel, in my opinion.

btw. whats poo poo brown?

oh yeah post some pics of your car!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
white gets dirty real fast...well anything does but if the white gets dirty/stained then itll really piss you off really fast. Black is easier to fix/coverup so I would go blue/black. Its what I did in my first teg.

I am a personal fan of black and gunmetal rims. If they are black I would go with polished lip

- Josh

·
Registered
55 Posts

heres my teg with blue and bronze,more like gold rims but it looks good...

·
Registered
82 Posts
90Teg2dr on Apr/05/04 said:

heres my teg with blue and bronze,more like gold rims but it looks good...
whats on your windsheild??!!! and what happend to the corner lense?

Black interior with Bronzr wheels looks very nice

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
Gargsta on Apr/13/04 said:
u need some side skirts
yea it looks kinda strange having this huge front bumper with no skirts

·
Registered
578 Posts
I say save your money and get a new car. Its not worth putting all that money into your car. You can flame me all you want, but at lease you will have common sense. don't throw 2 grand into something that won't be reliable. I hate to see you put money into your car, then have something go wrong. I mean its a 91 car, thats 13 years old. Just save your money.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I gotta say, anything you put in there will look BEAUTIFUL. I personally want my car to be Jet Black/Pearl White interior, each working off each other... But straight up black or white would look great... I'm sure if you look around for custom cars you could get one that has what you want so you can get an idea. That's how I found out what I want for my interior.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts