Team Integra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I got a question for ya'll. Need to decide on a set of coilovers. Was looking at two. Skunk 2 coilovers, and Ground Control coilovers. Anybody know any pros or cons to either set? Would like your input. Also my integra is an everyday driver. Track is on the weekends. Apreciate the help. Dvs420

"Live for this second, not the minute!"

·
Registered
858 Posts
In addition to responding to dvs420's question about pros and cons of Skunk 2s and GC coilovers, could you also answer this question for me..."Is it true that if coilovers are added to stock suspenion, or even aftermaket suspension, that your cars ride quality will not meet its "stock ride" quality??

This is what a friend of mine claimed when I inquired about what he thought of dropping my car.

Thx

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have GC coils and i am pretty sure you can use them with you your stock suspension. As far as ride quality goes it isnt as good as stock but mine are low as hell right now but if i were to raise them a little i am pretty sure they would feel better. Hope this helps and if you do a search you will probably find some more info on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts